Your One-Stop Source For
Unique & Easy Home Decorating Solutions!
Free Report Reveals New, Easier Way to Create
Beautiful Spaces for Those Struggling
to Awaken Their Inner Decorator
If you find it difficult to come up with ideas for decorating a room or space in your home, I have just what you need to unlock and unleash your creative decorating juices. It's a simple, but effective approach that we call "Decorating By Heart".
The Before and After photos below of the turquoise and orange living room will give you an idea of what's possible.
The approach encourages you to decorate a space based on what you love or something that inspires you.
Click here to grab the FREE Turquoise and Orange Living Room report
In the report, you'll learn the details behind the approach. But here's a basic overview of how it works.
First, jumpstart your decorating inspiration by choosing an image or object that you love. It can be a beautiful view, favorite dessert, majestic animal, thrilling adventure souvenir, cool machine, family keepsake, funky artwork, etc.
I don't care what it is. Just pick something that brings a smile to your face and that conveys a positive energy and feel that you'd love to re-create in a room.
Second, deconstruct the inspirational item. Breakdown everything you see in the image/object into the major decorating components such as colors, shapes, etc. The great thing about the item you choose is that it already provides a composed beauty that you're simply taking advantage of. There's no need to rack your brain trying to reinvent the wheel.
Third, select the most important elements and artfully reconstruct them in your furniture and other decor choices. You'll be amazed by your ability to re-create the same feelings and emotions.
Dowload the FREE case study to get the full story
The beauty of this process is you'll be able to quickly and confidently determine a theme and direction for your decorating projects. And by using something that you love as inspiration, your personality will naturally shine through.
All in all, you'll save time and money, and be much happier with the end result.
So what are you waiting for?!
Click Here to download your free "Decorating By Heart" report
Michael & The HDME Team
Circle Of Friends:
Decorating Kids Rooms |RC Cars| Butcher Block Countertops |Walk In Baths |Kitchen Island Designs
Also visit the following...
- Home Interior Decorating Articles
- A collection of home decorating articles from Home-Decorating-Made-Easy.com
- Home Improvement Article Gallery - Home Decorating Made Easy
- Find hundreds of home improvement articles in the Article Gallery at Home-Decorating-Made-Easy.com.
- Article Gallery Submission Rules - Home Decorating Made Easy
- Want to submit an article or story to our Article Gallery? First read these articles submission rules to ensure that your articles get accepted quickly.
- Do you have a home decorating success story you'd like to share?
- Do you have a home decorating success story you'd like to share?
- DecoDreams!...Free Interior Decorating Ideas
- DecoDreams is a free e-zine that offers free interior decorating ideas. Look no further for unique and original free home decorating tips.
- Welcome to our eBookstore where you'll find unique interior design books!
- Our decorating eBookstore offers solutions for all your interior decorating needs. These unique interior design books will transform your home in ways you never imagined!
- Home Decorating Made Easy Affiliate Program
- Join our high-paying affiliate program
- Advertising On Home Decorating Made Easy.com
- Advertising on home-decorating-made-easy.com
- Home Decorating Made Easy BLOG!
- The Home Decorating Made Easy blog offers lots of fresh tips and ideas for decorating every room in your home.
- Contact Us
- contact us
- About home-decorating-made-easy.com
- Click here for contact details
- Home decorating tips for planning your next project
- These home decorating tips will ensure that your project stays on track and within budget. They cover the planning elements you need to successfully implement your interior decorating ideas.
- Interior Painting Ideas - Home Decorating Made Easy
- These interior painting ideas will help you select the right paint color and provide ways to bring your walls to life. Interior painting is one of the best ways to set the mood of any room.
- Home Decorating Accessories - Follow This Decorating Advice Before Buying
- Learn the techniques used by decorating pros to select and display home decorating accessories. Your home decorations should let the world know about you.
- Flooring and floor covering: The Basics
- Learn the basics of what look for when selecting flooring and floor covering for your home. Make your decision based on your overall home interior decorating plan.
- Window Treatments: What you should know before you buy
- Selecting the right window treatments isn't difficult if you know the basics. Use my window treatment ideas to put you on the right path.
- Bedroom Decorating Ideas For Romantics
- These simple bedroom decorating ideas will transform your room into a cozy, romantic retreat. Your bedroom décor will make a difference in creating the mood you want.
- More bedroom decorating ideas from home-decorating-made-easy.com
- Take your bedroom decorating ideas beyond the master bedroom. Treat your guests to comforts that are only matched by a luxurious hotel suite
- Decorating Childrens Rooms: Important Design Tips!
- When decorating childrens rooms you must consider these frequently over-looked elements that will make it child-friendly.
- Living Room Decorating Ideas - Home Interior Decorating
- These living room decorating ideas give insights on critical decorating issues such as finding your focal point and arranging your living room furniture. I'll even show you my living room.
- Creative kitchen decorating ideas and techniques
- These kitchen decorating ideas will transform your existing kitchen design from ho-hum to mesmerizing.
- 10 home decorating ideas to update any room over a weekend
- Use these ten home decorating ideas to update any room over a weekend. I've also compiled ideas to help with other home interior decorating issues.
- Is Your Basement Lighting Poor? Then Try These Decorating Ideas
- One of the most challenging parts of decorating a basement room is lighting. Many finished basements have rather low ceilings, and this can cause the room to appear dark and almost cave-like.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.